Inside Sales Colleague the Netherlands (Parttime/Fulltime)
Working at Twikey
Twikey is a young, promising scale-up in the fintech industry which has the ambition to play a global role in the automation of payment collections. Twikey supports the full customer journey for companies from client identification over contract and SEPA direct debit signing to the execution and follow-up of payment collections. We are currently the only player in Europe to cooperate with all major banks.
Major players such as DPG Media, WeightWatchers, Heineken and Standaard Boekhandel have already put their trust in us. Smaller companies such as fitness centers, leasing companies and online stores also use our platform.
As an Inside Sales Colleague, you are responsible for the development and execution of in- and outbound marketing and you support the Dutch Sales Director. Your main responsabilities are:
- Following up leads by telephone and email
- Approaching new prospects by (cold) calling
- Planning meetings for the outhouse Sales
- Drawing up quotations and agreements
- Identifying and following up leads in a structured way
- You report to the Dutch Sales Director
Knowledge and experience
We are looking for an ambitious colleague who
- is communicative, assertive and flexible
- is able to work independently
- dares to take initiative
- has affinity with the tech world and ideally also with online payments
- is fluent in both Dutch and English (German or French is a plus)
Twikey offers you:
- A challenging position in a fast growing company where you can make the difference
- Plenty of opportunities to grow
- A fine basic salary
- Interesting fringe benefits
- A good work-life balance
- The possibility to combine your job with children or a (parttime) study and to work from home
If you join our team without involvement of a recruiter, you will be rewarded with a 2.500 euro bonus at the end of your first year of seniority.
Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com!