Customer Success Agent (Fulltime)
Working at Twikey
Twikey is a young, promising scale-up in the fintech industry which has the ambition to play a global role in the automation of payment collections. Twikey supports the full customer journey for companies from client identification over contract and SEPA direct debit signing to the execution and follow-up of payment collections. We are currently the only player in Europe to cooperate with all major banks.
Major players such as DPG Media, WeightWatchers, Heineken and Standaard Boekhandel have already put their trust in us. Smaller companies such as fitness centers, leasing companies and online stores also use our platform.
As a Customer Success Agent, you are responsible of keeping our customer satisfaction on point. Your main responsibilities are:
- Following-up leads arriving from our online websites or our partners.
- Identifying and eliminating all possible hurdles in the onboarding process.
- Making suggestions and optimizing processes to assist our clients, banks and partners as well as possible.
- Converting small and medium size leads into customers.
- Guiding clients through their integration processes.
- Helping existing customers by developing tools for them (videos, FAQ's, case studies, ...) and giving them courses.
- Configuration and set-up of customer environments.
Knowledge and experience
Twikey is searching for a motivated teamplayer who:
- Is passionate for payments and quite a bit of IT affinity.
- Has a customer centric mentality.
- Has knowledge and experience in:
- A talent for organizing
- Good communication skills
- Practical hands-on experience with sales, content creation, lead follow-up and conversions
- Experience in Customer Success
- Experience in a startup environment
- Is fluent in minimum 3 of the following languages: Dutch, French, English, German.
- Wants to help our startup grow.
- Has a growth-hacking mentality.
Twikey offers you
- A challenging environment where you make the difference.
- The possibility to develop yourself.
- On-the-job training.
- An easily accessible office in Ghent, with no traffic jams.
- A young and dynamic team with a good team spirit.
- The ability to work in one of the very few Fintech startups in Belgium with the support of banks in multiple countries.
- The opportunity to grow with us.
If you join our team without involvement of a recruiter, you will be rewarded with a 2.500 euro bonus at the end of your first year of seniority.
Send you CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org!