Implementation Manager (Fulltime)
Working at Twikey
Twikey is a young, promising scale-up in the fintech industry which has the ambition to play a global role in the automation of payment collections. Twikey supports the full customer journey for companies from client identification over contract and SEPA direct debit signing to the execution and follow-up of payment collections. We are currently the only player in Europe to cooperate with all major banks.
Major players such as DPG Media, WeightWatchers, Heineken and Standaard Boekhandel have already put their trust in us. Smaller companies such as fitness centers, leasing companies and online stores also use our platform.
As an Implementation Manager, you are responsible for supervising technical integration projects with large customers and successfully applying new functions or upgrades with existing customers. Your main responsibilities are:
- Supervising technical integration projects with large customers
- Acting as a point of contact during the start-up process
- Organizing an optimal process and providing technical support if necessary, in order to get our partners operational as quickly as possible
- Creating and monitoring implementation plans
- Guaranteeing customer satisfaction
- Aftercare: staying in touch with your customers
- Identifying additional needs and translating them into new services
- Continuously improving processes and testing to make sure an integration is successful
Knowledge and experience
Twikey is searching for a motivated teamplayer who:
- Has a strong affinity with IT
- Has a strong personality and good communicational skills
- Has a customer-centric mentality
- Is accurate and well organised
- Is resistant to stress and sticks to his or her schedule
- Is fluent in minimum 3 of the following languages: Dutch, French, English, German.
- Wants to help our startup grow.
- Has a growth-hacking mentality.
Twikey offers you
- A challenging environment where you make the difference.
- The possibility to develop yourself.
- On-the-job training.
- An easily accessible office in Ghent, with no traffic jams.
- A young and dynamic team with a good team spirit.
- The ability to work in one of the very few Fintech startups in Belgium with the support of banks in multiple countries.
- The opportunity to grow with us.
If you join our team without involvement of a recruiter, you will be rewarded with a 2.500 euro bonus at the end of your first year of seniority.
Send you CV and motivation to email@example.com!