Frontend Software Engineer (M/V) (Fulltime)
Your main responsibilities are:
- Continuously improving the frontend of our products.
- Suggesting and optimizing processes for all our stakeholders.
- Assisting in technical follow-up of integration projects with software houses, banks and large customers.
Knowledge and experience
Twikey is in search of a motivated teamplayer who is:
- Passionate about crafting user interfaces.
- Obsessed with front-end scalability and performance.
- Experienced with AngularJS and familiar with Java/Spring Framework.
- Fluent in minimum two of the following languages: Dutch, French and English.
- Able to work independently in a small team.
- Interested to work in Fintech.
- Willing to help us become a world class market leader in the recurrent payments market.
Experience in API integration and web services is a plus, as well as knowledge of SQL / Linux.
Twikey offers you:
- A challenging environment where you make the difference.
- The possibility to develop yourself.
- On-the-job training.
- An easily accessible office in Ghent, with no traffic jams.
- A young and dynamic team with a good team spirit.
- The ability to work in one of the very few Fintech start-ups in Belgium with the support of banks in multiple countries.
- The opportunity to grow with us.
If you join our team without involvement of a recruiter, you will be rewarded with a 2.500 euro bonus at the end of your first year of seniority.
Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com.