Software Engineer (M/V)
Function: Frontend Software Engineer (M/V)
Your main responsibilities are:
- Assisting in the development of Twikey: you assist in the coding (mainly frontend) and testing of Twikey
- Making suggestions and optimizing processes to assist our customers, banks and partners in the most optimal way.
- Technical follow-up of integration projects with software houses, banks and large customers.
Knowledge and experience
Twikey is in search of a m/v with:
- A passion for IT with a portion of Fintech affinity.
- Working knowledge of one of the following languages:
- Java (Spring)
- Teamplayer and willing to work in a start-up atmosphere.
- Experience in API integration and web services is a plus.
- Minimum 3 of the following languages: Dutch, French, English, German.
- “Goesting” to help us become a world class market leader in the recurrent payments market.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
Twikey offers you:
- A challenging environment where you make the difference.
- The possibility to develop yourself.
- Training on-the-job.
- An easy flexible office in Ghent (no traffic jams).
- A young dynamic team spirit.
- Work in one of the very few Fintech start-ups in Belgium with the support of banks in multiple countries and the opportunity to grow with us.
Send you CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org