Software tester (Fulltime)
Working at Twikey
Twikey is a young, promising scale-up in the fintech industry which has the ambition to play a global role in the automation of payment collections. Twikey supports the full customer journey for companies from client identification over contract and SEPA direct debit signing to the execution and follow-up of payment collections. We are currently the only player in Europe to cooperate with all major banks.
Major players such as DPG Media, WeightWatchers, Heineken and Standaard Boekhandel have already put their trust in us. Smaller companies such as fitness centers, leasing companies and online stores also use our platform.
As a Software Tester, it is your responsibility to continue to guarantee the quality of Twikey. Your main responsabilities are:
- You prepare and execute software test plans where you anticipate to possible errors and risks
- You work closely with the development team to detect errors in various applications
- You investigate problems in collaboration with our clients
- You improve the documentation in collaboration with our Customer Success team
- You coordinate the translations and extensions such as integrations with our progressive partners (banks, CRM and ERP systems, PSPs, ...)
- You contribute to the content of product updates, blogs and/or newsletters
- You assist in 3rd line suppor
Knowledge and experience
Twikey is in search of a motivated teamplayer who:
- Is passionate for IT & Fintech
- Has a working knowledge of SQL
- Likes to tackle matters independently and analyze problems
- Wants to help a scale-up grow – also internationally
- Is fluent in at least 3 of the following languages: Dutch (must), French, English, German
- Has good verbal and written communication skills
- Thinks out of the box and customer-oriented
- Wants to keep on learning
- Has an eye for detail and works in a structured way
Twikey offers you:
- A challenging environment where you make the difference.
- The possibility to develop yourself.
- On-the-job training.
- A young and dynamic team with a good team spirit.
- The ability to work in one of the very few Fintech startups in Belgium with the support of banks in multiple countries.
- The opportunity to grow with us.
If you join our team without involvement of a recruiter, you will be rewarded with a 2.500 euro bonus at the end of your first year of seniority.
Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com!