Frontend Software Engineer (Fulltime)
Working at Twikey
Twikey is a young, promising scale-up in the fintech industry which has the ambition to play a global role in the automation of payment collections. Twikey supports the full customer journey for companies from client identification over contract and SEPA direct debit signing to the execution and follow-up of payment collections. We are currently the only player in Europe to cooperate with all major banks.
Major players such as DPG Media, WeightWatchers, Heineken and Standaard Boekhandel have already put their trust in us. Smaller companies such as fitness centers, leasing companies and online stores also use our platform.
As an Frontend Software Engineer, you are responsible for the development and improvement of our platform and you are our CIO's right hand. Your main responsibilities are:
- Continuously improving the frontend of our products.
- Suggesting and optimizing processes for all our stakeholders.
- Assisting in the technical follow-up of integration projects with software houses, banks and large customers.
Knowledge and experience
Twikey is in search of a motivated teamplayer who is:
- Passionate about crafting user interfaces.
- Obsessed with front-end scalability and performance.
- Experienced with AngularJS and familiar with Java/Spring Framework.
- Fluent in minimum two of the following languages: Dutch, French and English.
- Able to work independently in a small team.
- Interested to work in Fintech.
- Willing to help us become a world class market leader in the recurrent payments market.
Experience in API integration and web services is a plus, as well as knowledge of SQL / Linux.
Twikey offers you:
- A challenging environment where you make the difference.
- The possibility to develop yourself.
- On-the-job training.
- An easily accessible office in Ghent, with no traffic jams.
- A young and dynamic team with a good team spirit.
- The ability to work in one of the very few Fintech startups in Belgium with the support of banks in multiple countries.
- The opportunity to grow with us.
If you join our team without involvement of a recruiter, you will be rewarded with a 2.500 euro bonus at the end of your first year of seniority.
Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com!