Product Update 30/03/2020
- New: Refunds now possible for payment links
- New: Move invoices between mandates
- New: API Generate, Get and download reconciliation files
- New: API remove a mandate plan using 'DELETE'
- Improved: VAT number is no longer mandatory
- Improved: Upload multiple PDF files on invoices
- Improved: Import customers using XML
- Improved: Audit trail Ex-Colleague is replaced by the name of the user
- Improved: API Invoices now able to specify customers based on name, number or document
- Improved: Invoice paid by payment link is now displayed in the invoice overview.
- Improved: No reminders for invoices linked to a signed mandate
- Improved: Risk rules now possible to set a limit based on the transaction count
- Improved: Reconciliation matching display linked invoice directly
- Fixed: Invite-only user can now only create and invite customers
- Fixed: Dutch invite mail used Belgian template
- Fixed: Reconciliation matching search results
- Fixed: German button to sign a direct debit was in English
- Fixed: BIC was not displayed on specific documents
- Minor fix: CSV export contains all fields now.
- No updates.
Product Update 14/02/2020
- Added: the possibility to delete/archive a paymentlink trough API and GUI.
- Added: 'customerNumber' field when downloading signed mandates in CSV format.
- Added: invoice due date attribute to invoice email templates.
- Fix with the issue of searching mandates containing special characters.
- Allow more TLD as valid e-mailadress.
- Added the possibility to define the paylink language in CVS upload.
- Improved error handling on XML SDD import error.
- Improved performance/security on shortcodes.
- Added: eID plugin installation support page.
- Fix of the RedirectUrl when signing a previously canceled mandate.
- Fix issue when iDeal is unavaible.
Product Update 14/01/2020
- It is now possible to create credit notes via Teamleader.
- Fixed buttons for sending reminders and deleting documents in the Campaign tab.
- Improved uploading process by debtor.
- Email address is now unique per merchant.
- Incoming MT940s will now be handled correctly.
- You can now search for SDD batches that are more than 1 year old.
- Improved layout for invoices paid by link.
- Fixed issues with Open link button.
- For master/child companies, the PO number is now on the invoice instead of the child's name.
- API sign method now supports 'import'.
- It is no longer possible to create a submandate if the mandate number is missing.
- Fixed transaction upload via CSV.
- SDD batches that have failures will now recover during the night.
- Mandates signed by a first payment by link now also get the 'paid' status.
- Plans with an invalid amount are no longer considered ok.
- Minor fix for better identifying error via API.
- Reminders for credit notes will be reminded.
- Invoice date is added as an attribute in the invoices email.
- Added BUNQ to IDIN signing.
- Improved uploading process by debtor.
- It is now possible to remove the 'pay now' button from your invoices email.
Product Update 17/12/2019
- Added Reconciliation tab to the general user interface.
- Fixed issue with invite emails.
- You can now preview your conracts via API.
- Error messages are now displayed in your platform language instead of your browser language.
- Customer number is now added to the download of signed documents.
- You can now create a payment link for someone without adding their name.
- It is now possible to use a payment link instead of an SDD for the first payment.
- Method sms added to API/sign.
- Improved flow for invalid signature.
- It is now possible to send automatic reminder mails for invoices as well as notifying the controllers.
- Remittance will now be used instead of message when possible for invoices.
- Fixed issues with prenotify.
- Put is now added to invoicing in API.
- Companies that have multiple sub-companies can now use split billing.
- It is now possible to upload credit notes as UBL.
- You can now undo the archiving of an invoice.
- Automatically activated itsme and bank card as a signing mechanism for all B2B mandates.
- It is now possible to handle pain02 files for Deutsche Bank.
- Customer number is now also allowed for payment links.
- Improved error reporting when importing SDD files.
- New email added for invoices that will be paid automatically by direct debit.
- Fixed issue with second signer for contracts signed with wet signature.
- New email added for credit notes.
Product Update 12/11/2019
- Several fixes in downloading of documents.
- It is now possible to add a BIC for iDEAL links.
- Improved error reporting on IDIN.
- Corrections to company and COC.
- When executing a payment link with method iDEAL, an account number from ING, Rabobank or ABN AMRO will take you straight to the bank.
- You are now able to change the language of a payment link.
- Customer number is now passed into invites.
- It is now possible to export transactions.
- National registration number can now be used for identifying customers.
- Fixed issue with large mail invitations.
- Improved error handling for Teamleader.
- Reconciliation of payment links is now possible for all customers.
- Customer number can now be used as a transaction reference.
- It is now possible to send invites for print.
- Changed flow for KNAB bank.
- Added BUNQ flow as an exception to the normal print flow.
- Improved layout for large and small screens for eMachtigingen and iDEAL.
Product Update 15/10/2019
- Bank van Breda and Deutsche Bank are added as connected banks.
- KNAB flow implemented for eMachtigingen.
- SL01 added as an SDD error code: "Creditor has been blocked by the debtor or the collection amount is too high".
- Invoices can now be imported from Exact.
- Added Recurly as an integration
- It is now possible to send (multiple) reminders for invoices.
- Mercurius available as an uploading format.
- Fix of issue with banks sending reporting in the wrong order (first paid then unpaid).
- Checkbox 'notify customer' replaced by email settings.
- Attributes can now be added to email subjects.
- Filter added for payment links and unsettled transactions.
- For Enterprise packages, it is now possible to go straight to the debtor's bank when signing a document by eMachtiging through API.
- Extra information on transaction requests to MultiSafePay.
- Fixed country code in customer overview.
- Minor fixes to Tikkie.
- Email subjects can now be adjusted.
- Minor fixes to webhook when debtor uploads his document.
- It is now possible to upload a PDF after the invoice was imported.
- Invalid links now show reason correctly for mobile devices.
- Added workaround for Teamleader connection issues.
- Refunds can now be done for SDD batches.
- It is now possible to sign contracts in mobile pages.
- Reconciliation added for payment links.
- You can now choose your preferred method for payment links.
- Minor fix in iDEAL feedback.
- Imposed hard limit on maximum users.
- It is now possible add spaces in mandate numbers.
- Corrected filter for invoices.
- When a transaction is paid by payment link (dunning), no further action will be taken for this transaction.
- Email addresses for invoice emails can now be changed.
- Fixed attributes in CSV downloads.
- Added emergency contact to company settings.
- Improved horizontal scaling.
- Layout for BCMC and iDEAL flow improved.
- Improved layout for companies / people with long names.
Product Update 29/05/2019
- Customers can now be accessed directly from the Unsettled transactions.
- Fix of issue with multiple signers using the same email address for the same company.
- Multiple PSP's can now be defined for the same environment.
- Improved error messages when creating payment links.
- Paging improved for Contract Overview.
- Tasks can now be scheduled directly in the Contract Overview.
- Fix in the encoding of Portuguese emails.
- Label 'Communication to debtor' has been changed to 'Communication'.
- Templates >Emails: fix of minor issue with email sending attribute when different languages are used.
- UBL import now handles customer reference correctly.
- Internet Explorer: fix of issue with Contract Overview filters.
- Fix of issue with the creation of a customer who already exists in another environment.
- Fix of issue with Campaigns in reworked Contract Overview filters.
- If the customer is a company, the breadcrumb now shows the company instead of the owner.
- Files that are send to the bank are updated to the latest version.
- Email integration now allows the input of the full recipient (Company Helpdesk <firstname.lastname@example.org>).
- Adyen added as PSP.
- Customers can now be deleted under certain conditions.
- Buffered transactions are now checked for release every night.
- Customers: possibility to add a fixed phone number for a customer and to delete his pending contracts.
- Integrations: fix to Bank Switching Service.
- Fix of minor issue with the upload of printed mandates with regard to multiple templates.
- Emachtigingen: redirect to paper flow when selecting special subdivisions of some Dutch banks.
- Debtor login page: contract reference has been changed to document reference.
- Emachtigingen: debtor can now update the maximum amount in his environment and cancel the emachtiging in his bank application.
Product Update 24/04/2019
- Issue with login without a password has been fixed.
- Adding of possibility to import/export payment links.
- Adding of redirect to Apps.
- Fix of issue with enter key in email edit mode.
- Valid sms replies have been extended to ok, ok., oke.
- Fix of minor issue with merchant branding in debtor page (applicable to subscription Connect or higher).
- Email informing merchant that a plan will be executed, is no longer sent.
- Major revamping of email feature and moving of feature from top level menu item to Contract templates.
- Adding of invoice options to Contract template.
- Cleanup of Company information screen.
- API: automatic release of pending transactions for accounts for which no activity was recorded.
- Email integrations: both SMTPS and TLS are supported.
- Logging of former users in audit trail.
Product Update 13/03/2019
- Allow setting maximum amount per SDD batch.
- Extra validation added for iDIN response.
- Automatic bank integration with Credit Suisse.
- Credit transfer CAMT: extra validation added on transaction level.
- Possibility to integrate a mandate directly into a contract.
- Customers screen: issue with display of correct transaction status has been fixed.
- KVK: principal place of business (hoofdplaats) is taken to define the company.
- If defined, the Teamleader attribute is now shown in the invite creation screen.
- Minor fix to signature validation.
- Major rework of updates to customers and contracts.
- Improved merchant login: OTP integrated in login screen instead of separate screen.
- Rephrasing of contract 'administrator' to contract 'owner'.
- Rephrasing of merchant 'owner' to merchant 'agent'.
- Integration of collection agency Alektum.
- Transactions > Unsettled screen: adding of filter icon.
- Payment links section has been moved to top level instead of being part of the Transactions section.
- Fix to bank feedback handling for payment links.
- Fix of issue with audit trail logging for delayed mandate signing with iDEAL, iDIN and eMachtigingen.
- Major rework of debtor login and mandate management.
Product Update 25/01/2019
- Archiving of transactions added to mandate audit trail.
- Fix of minor issue with contract template end date setting.
- Fix of issue when 2 signers had to sign a mandate with read-only registration fields.
- Label merchantid replaced by acceptantid for eMachtigingen signing mechanisms.
- Fix of issue when signing a payment link with an iphone.
- Payload added to webhook failure email.
- Ideal: bank names are now displayed in alphabetical order.
- Fix of issue with wrong collection date in prenotify mail.
- API reporting: adding of domain and payment type.
- Refactoring of Sent transactions screen.
- API: fix of issue with refund message length.
- Codabox integration for new onboardings.
- http transport as mail mechanism has been dropped.
- Alectum added as collection agency.
- System error generated when creating an invite with an invalid BIC has been replaced by the correct error message.
- Fix of issue with print email where creditor was included as variable.
- Improved display of unsettled transactions in audit and transaction screen.
- Update of Mollie integration.
- Intermediate signing page added for Dutch signing mechanisms.
- Fix of issue with cancelled payment link payment causing the transaction to immediately become unsettled.
- Dkim signing added to email integration. .
Product Update 26/11/2018
- Fix of issue in the Creditor create invite and in the Debtor signing screen where the attribute value was displayed in the language of the logged in user instead of the language of the mandate.
- Contract template: missing language flags have been added again.
- Debtor name added to signed mandate email.
- Improved validation check for Belgian IBANs.
- Improved Plan management.
- Various improvements to Exit URL.
- Creation date added to prepared mandates download file.
- Separate invite signer emails for Belgian Dutch-speaking and Dutch (NL) customers.
- Correction of French prenotify email, the content of which was given in English.
- Setup of Codabox integration.
- API: transactions can now be retrieved per mandate.
- Fix of issue with the sending of an invite email/reminder email when no email address was given.
- Dunning strategy can now be defined on transaction and on mandate level.
- Dunning step with backup flow has been added.
- Information added in Transaction overview for used payment links.
- Adding of clearer message regarding the dunning step used in the transaction details screen.
- Double use of payment link is no longer possible.
- Upload invite CSV: when the first/last name of the debtor is missing, this missing information is left blank instead of being displayed as 'null'.
- Create invite screen: mandate language is no longer changed when user changes the company.
- Campaign added to export invite file.
- Emachtigingen: adjustment of retry mechanism in case of bank errors.
- PDF not shown in API is no longer available for customer.
- Dunning step can no longer be executed more than once.
- Correction of phrasing on German Core and B2B PDF.
Product Update 15/10/2018
- Mobile pages: issue with wet signature has been fixed.
- Integration of Connective version 5.4.
- Update of the print flow to prevent the end customer from printing the preview document instead of the actual PDF.
- Issue of incorrect conversion of special characters on French mandate PDF has been fixed.
- Less restrictive rules for the creation of an invite, allowing the creation of invites without an address. End customer will have to fill in address at autoregistration.
- Creditor can now update email address of end user who has not connected to the Twikey system yet. This is especially useful in the context of new invites in which an incorrect email address was entered.
- Connectivity of Mollie & MultiSafePay can now be tested.
- Twikey Overview mail: correction of incorrect link to batches.
Product Update 17/09/2018
- Improved validity checks on mobile phone numbers.
- Adding of reminder and send invitation functions to invite screen.
- Creditor customer number added to Help and Settings > Company Information screen.
- Major revamp of WOOCommerce.
- Major revamp of Credit Transfers screens: modified layout and extra functionalities added.
- Improved Payment Links screen.
- API: possible to create payment links for new users with input of name only, email address only or a combination of both.
- Maximum log on time for users has been reduced to 10 hours. After that, the user will have to log on again.
- Breadcrumbs added for Payment Links and Credit Transfers screens.
- Customers: payment links added to customer view.
- Settings >Email: issue with action 'Print' has been fixed.
- Issue with multiple invites has been fixed.
- Fix of issue with transactions that could not be found when an alternative payment was proposed or when they were set to mark as paid due to the fact that the dunning had automatically re-offered them.
- Creditors that are no longer a Twikey customer do not receive emails anymore.
- Empty fields in API Test ground are no longer passed on to the back end.
- Collection date in Prenotify email has been corrected.
- Payment link email can now be sent to unlinked customers.
- SDD: future transactions can now be viewed even when there are no current transactions.
- Wrong Sms replies are now logged in the mandate audit trail.
- Email address added in Excel for Intrum.
- Mandate Transactions tab: logging of what happened to transactions, such as sent to collection agency, has been extended.
- Removal of 'null' value for empty zip code in autoregistration screen.
- API: issue with the removal of a transaction has been fixed.
- Sent transactions: issue with instant closing of filter has been fixed.
- Standardization of Save button.
- Mandate reference to Invite email subject.
- If 'Requires validation' has been set up at creditor level, the new user will immediately be directed to the data validation screen during the autoregistration flow.
- Credit transfer beneficiaries can now be added through the API.
- Confirm Sms email is now only sent after 24 hours of missing Sms reply.
Product Update 13/08/2018
- Contracts can now also be signed via Idin.
- Improved subject of mail sent when Sms reply is missing.
- User is redirected to proper error page when using invalid shortener links.
- In case of too many registration requests, the user now receives a proper error message.
- Minor fix to Integrations > Banks which did not always refer to a bank page for some language - bank combinations.
- Minor improvement of the B2B Emachtigingen PDF to ensure that the text is correctly rendered on the official B2B form.
- Adding of additional filters for Unsettled transactions.
- Merchant can now use his own customer numbers when sending files to Intrum.
- Zapfloor added to Integrations.
- Minor fix to the language of attributes displayed in the Invite screen.
- Uploaded printed B2B mandates: merchant has to confirm that the B2B has been validated by the bank.
- SDD with negative amount is automatically handled through Credit Transfers.
- Improved Credit Card screen layout.
- Ideal can now be set up through Settings.
- Minor improvement and fix of Risk rule management: open, unpaid and amounts forwarded to the bank are now taken into account when checking if the risk limit set has been reached.
- If available, the place of signature is added to the PDF of mandates signed via Sms.
- Payment delay period added for API.
- Minor fix to audit trail of bank accepted mandates.
- Rework of User management screen.
- Payment links: redirect URL can be given via API.
- Enhancement of API screen.
- Improved WOOCommerce plug-in for faster payment results.
- Ideal can now be tested in the test environment.
- Rework of Invite screen (positioning of Campaign, send invite, send email reminder,...)
- Possible to check signed mandates older than 3 months.
- Rework of User management screen.
Product Update 05/07/2018
- Fine-tuning of contract flow.
- Minor API fix: documents uploaded by debtor are now handled as 'New' instead of an 'Update'.
- Emachtigingen: merchant can disable emails for failed and expired Emachtigingen.
- Payment links are now supported. They can be used in stand-alone mode, be linked to a customer or to one or more failed transactions of a customer.
- Feature added to send payment links by email or through WhatsApp.
- Active mandates can be set to suspended and vice-versa through the API.
- Feature added to move mandates to another template.
- Templates: minor fix to Quick template which did not check the validity of the CreditorId.
- Teamleader: issue with special characters such as é and è has been fixed.
- Negative amounts in uploaded SDD are now handled as credit transfers.
- Integration of Intrum, Ingenico, Tikki, Signicat and PayPal.
- Bankverhuisdienst agreements can now be signed through Twikey.
- Unsettled transactions: possibility added to check payment through bank or collection agency and to archive the unsettled transactions.
- API: fix of issue in the 12-month plan interval.
- Enhancement of the Campaigns layout.
- Feature added to archive/dearchive SDD collections.
- Emails: contract attributes can be added to the invite email.
- WOO Commerce code available in Gitlab.
- Possibility added to search transactions based on their reference.
- Fix of minor issue with BIC code for credit transfers.
- Fix of issue with merchant user password reset.
- Minor fixes to Plans.
- Expired shortener: user is redirected to a merchant branded page informing him that the shortener has expired.
- Email sent to the customer who refuses a collection has been improved.
- Input of search value no longer needed to choose between display of all contracts or a subset in the Contract overview screen.
- Template owner now receives email in case of autocollection without account number.
Product Update 30/05/2018
- Fix of issue in shortlink which did not take the company into account.
- Fix of issue in overwrite of bank account number for mandates that were cancelled by the bank.
- Company name, address and VAT number are now attributes of the mandate instead of attributes of the debtor.
- Fix of issue in the Contract Overview screen which sometimes showed selected when nothing was selected.
- Creditorid no longer required for contracts.
- Viewing of all contracts allowed, even when they are not signed.
- Cosmetic changes to e-Machtiging - Ideal screen.
- Belgian and Dutch bank holiday list updated for 2018/2019.
- API: edit of submitted transactions is now possible.
- Cosmetic changes to signature on PDF form.
- Cleanup of debtor e-Machtiging signing flow.
- Fix of issue with signature of named exit URL's.
- Rework of contract emails content.
- Fix of issue with future collection dates where irrelevant cut-off times were taken into account.
- Fail of e-Machtiging was not saved in the database, causing the e-Machtiging never to return to prepared mode.
- Minor improvements to Unsettled screen.
- Fix of issue where a mandate could exceptionally be signed with unknown first & last name.
- Batches: feature added allowing the download of an accounting reconciliation file.
- Proposal of alternative payment scheme possible for transactions, providing they have not been paid or are not at the bank.
- Fix of issue with mandates with unsettled transactions which could not be found through the general search function.
- Fix of incorrect collection date issue in the collection history csv file.
- Transaction & Collections screens have been revamped and grouped under one tab: Transactions.
- Fix of issue in the Dashboard statistics where the required collection date was taken instead of the generated collection date.
- Merchant owner can now be changed in the Contract template even when this data is not visible in the contract overview & mandate information screen.
- Dutch users can now generate a CAMT file for test purposes.
- IDIN: integration of the API update provided by the bank.
- Option 'Everything' added to Contract filter.
- Fix of issue with the contract plan which could start before the start date of the mandate.
- eID layout enhancements.
- Adding of possibility to update a plan through the audit trail screen of a mandate.
Product Update 16/04/2018
- Unsettled transactions have been added to the Collections overview for direct handling.
- Adding of email with payment backup link for alternative payment of failed transactions.
- Email update: warn when saving an email with invalid variables.
- Adding of Ideal as alternative payment link with direct connection to the bank.
- Contract overview: adding of two extra filters for suspended and all mandates.
- Campaign: download limited to mandates that are not fully signed .
- Campaign: possibility added to send reminder emails.
- COC is now supported as invite field.
- Plans: minor fix to the number of times a plan is executed.
- Improvement of 'Other' bank flow for the Netherlands.
- Teamleader: improvement of search function.
- Templates: only send email for new templates and not for updated templates.
- Collection status overview and history: transactions can now be filtered on state, type and date.
Product Update 20/03/2018
- Major revamping of Campaign functionality.
- Added Itsme siging option
- Email update: warn when saving an email with invalid variables.
- Templates: no payment information shown for Contracts.
- Return to merchant with invalid link on session timeouts.
- Improved handling of invalid 3-D secure signatures.
- Support tickets are now forwarded to merchant.
- Cosmetic improvement when Twikey T&C are incorporated in the merchant T&C.
- Limited search warning no longer display when less than 250 mandates are found.
- Various improvements import of SDD's.
- Improved responsiveness for Maestro.
- Realignment of PDF content with latest legal requirements.
- API: improved error handling and corresponding error messages.
- Adding of Dutch PDF document for printed B2B eMachtigingen (only when debtor company is involved).
- Merchant with Grow subscription or higher can now update invite email.
- API documentation has been updated.
- Reminder emails can now be sent without requiring any email integration.
- Replaced vatno with coc in csv invites.
- API/Email: the transaction date and reference have been added to the prenotify email.
- Dunning: error AM05 is now handled as a bank reject error.
- API: correction in the re-use of unsigned mandates.
- Template: fix of issue with designated owner.
- General bank performance improvement.
Product Update 12/02/2018
- Integration of the Bankswitching service to allow the automatic update of mandate data.
- Dashboard added to give the creditor a clear view of the number and state of his mandates, transactions, amount collected and customers.
- Creditor can now directly send an invite from the invite creation screen and send reminders.
- Camt.053.003 format is supported from now on.
- Fix of dunning issues.
- Rework of dunning functionality to allow the dunning to be defined per transaction or per mandate.
- Implementation of Itsme.
- Adding of refunds to mandate transactions overview.
- Fix of issue when mandate reference was missing.
- Adding of debtor company to prenotify mails.
- Adding of language variants to the Contract templates to allow creditor to use different wordings for different countries with the same language. Ex. Dutch for Belgium / Dutch for the Netherlands.
- Minor fix to risk rule management.
- Adding of tags 'CtrlSum' and 'NbOfTxs' to SDD XML.
- Fix of issue when all dunning steps had been executed for a failed transaction to allow creditor to handle this transaction.
- Mandate upload: fix of issue with the validation of KVK numbers.
- Fix of issue when upper case characters were included in an email address change.
- Adding of contract overview subsets when creditor has a large number of contracts.
- Contract templates > Attributes: wording of label 'code' has been changed to 'Parameter' to avoid confusion.
- The layout of the mandate PDF has been revamped to allow all information to be shown on one single page.